Strays drop ice instead of normal Arrows.
Husks - Drop sand instead of Rottenflesh.
Drowned - Drop Gravel instead of Rottenflesh and Clay Instead of gold ingots
Gravel & Sand rates are increased to make them a more viable farming option.
Spiders/cave spiders drop cobweb's
Shulker drops 2 shells
Piglin bartering as it is in Vanilla is ridiculous!
So I made it useful!
- soul_speed books only (random lvl 1- 3)
- fire charge 1 - 2 per trade
- crying_obsidian 1 - 6 per trade
- gilded_blackstone 1 - 4 per trade
- quartz_block 0 - 1 per trade
- soul_sand 1- 6 per trade
- soul_soil 1 - 6 per trade
- nether_bricks 4 - 10 per trade
- quartz 8 - 25 per trade