I have tried contacting the site to ask for permission to use the files.
In over 2 years not a response, there are other packs out there using the same files so I am too.
If you are the creator and don't want me to stop use them PLEASE let me know and ill remove them!
Made a compromise with the creepers all being bedrock.
still working on this!
Glowing Diamond Ore
Enchantment based damage stages to the BOW!!! with animated flame tips when the flame enchant is applied to the bow
Changed in 10.9
- Added damage stages to Diamond and Netherite hoe's.
- Changed Hue of hay block to match the grown crop / straw.
- Animated TNT tops.
- Changed the hue of the dark oak door to better match the trapdoor.
- Added cactus Flowers.
- Spawn cage variations.
- Changed bookshelves book background to match the loom.
- Updated vines and made them better.
- Added damaged sides to anvils.
- Added variation and sparkle to ancient debris.
- Added sparkle animation to netherite scraps.
- Added quartz double slab.
- Added variation to obsidian.
- Wandering trader now has better eyes.
- Added 2 new squids.
- Stripped bark blocks are much smoother.
- Cut sandstone bezels removed.
- animated tropical fish bucket.
- Changed volume of dying Zombie Piglin
- Added animated EnderChests!!!!!!!!
Added note block variations.
- leather block
- kitchen counter
- tea chest
- barrels, water, milk, red potion, animated water, carrots, apples, gold, leafs.
the water bucket can change its texture if on "wool, bone"
- Chiselled nether brick.
- Chiselled Quartz.
- Changed the chiselled and cut sand stone.
- Chiselled stone brick Colum tops made better.
Changed in 10.8
- custom eye colour per profession with animation!
- cyclops pigs
- warped and crimson double slab
- variated raw copper, gold and iron with colour changes
- vines are now connected textures and will always have and end texture
- crafting table reworked and connected texture added for stripped logs
- UI colour change's to creative menu and recipe book
Updated the pack to work in 1.17
- vines having no texture